A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

numbing myself

Been numbing myself by playing games, watching endless movies, to distract me from the fact that im reporting to work on monday.

I drag going work more than going army i guess..haha..mayb not, but around the same level.

Hazi..jus 3 mths working, i already feel like retiring...

How long can my batt last? My mum jus resign, my dad is now where to be seen...guess i had to just hang on...endure, persist.

Went to sg museum without buying tickets and walk into certain restricted venue of that building. End up climbing over obstacles to get out of that area with bao...damn funny. Been going out with him on weekends.

Sg museum


Giant naked exhibit




Blockage at the urinals at the place (yes, i knw i bolaio)


2 grown man cant find a proper place to piss...no we r not gay


Some1 finally replied to me via speed date, however, i duno wat to reply to her..haha...

Feeling damn numb, life as i describe is sucks. Y? Isnt having good health, having income, good?

True happiness comes not from materials, or external factors but from psychological, or internal factors. Happiness is a mental, not a physical state - It's all in your head by Stephen Pollan and Mark Levin

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happinss consists of, You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life - Albert Camus

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.