A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snap

2mor will be bringing my camera to work. To snap the xmas tree in my office. haha..lame rite. Will be at the 2nd shift...thus no1 will be ard to c this lamer taking shots with his new camera except 1, his partner.

Miss Atas will be accy me 2mor. Nt sure if i ask her if she want to be my model. Mayb she tink im a perv...most likely...talk is cheap

Heard rumours theres a person so call declare making moves..asking for msn and hp..wtf...haha..but y shld i worry or jealous since im already so self defeating...i duno..mayb sometimes when u cant have it, u also wish no 1 get it is it? Thats so prossessive, the person is not owned by you, but have the freedom to choose.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.