A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Internal dialogue

Do u miss me when im gone?
of cos i miss you, u make me work so much

I cant tell u how much i miss your presence, im glad you are safely back

What happen when im away?
Nothing much, just some meeting, some people looking for you
I lost my appitate, i become sick, i always had u in my mind, thinking what you will be doing, i had no idea what im doing here.

You looking stunning today, lovely as always

Do you know buying a tie for someone may mean tieing some1 for life?
Guess you wont know...but neverthless when i heard of it, i ate sour grapes.

You are never mine nor we are even close, just glad to be part of your circle in this stage of yr life.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.