A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Career move 2009

Bond will end in Aug, preferable w/o breaking the bond, i can leave in Oct, but i will deprive my bonus on next feb.

Y not? If opportunity comes.

Thinking to go into FX or derivatives. But need to increase my knowledge in this field before i can have any chance to succeed in the interviews.

At least, i have a few goals in mind now to keep myself busy, that is my own goals, for my own sake, not for this stupid company.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.