A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Xuesha at WCG


Photo007
Originally uploaded by binsiong



One nice find is S-Factor, my favourite S model Xuesha was there. 2 bad my camera phone sucks. She is promoting this game, and invite people to the stage, wearing shirts given free to the audience. She must be standing there for hrs, looking pretty and professional when posing for cameras. I wanted to take a shirt and pose with her...haha..but end up i didnt..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.