A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So many shock in one day

1. Shock at the preinterview question that i just received, make me feel so little i know about my job

2. shock to see my p mates wedding photos, and asking why i wasnt there but i cant even be there

3. shock my hardworking friend was laid off

4. shock that i am still awake due to all these news

5. actually the real shock is why so many shocks happen on the same time when i open my facebook account and reading my emails.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.