A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Confrontation

There's a major staff movement and im the key personnel, going to work in the US timing. This cause a uproar as my colleagues are not happy...affecting the morning shift as well as the noon shift which im currently in.

Why they are upset?

The stupid boss do not ask for opinions, but merely impose this decision on us. There is no room for negotiation. His favorite phrase "I'm flexible, but not that flexible", "I know where ur coming from"...Save the crap from your pie hole.

2nd, as im one of the most efficient worker or slave, removing me will certainly increase the work load of others as they need to do my job.

3rd, i kinda miss my colleagues in the morning shift, so sad...i wont be able to see them, chat with them

The only benefit i see is i can go interviews during the day without applying for leave.

I really want to leave this crap place...i read a survey that people often leave because of their boss, it seems true in my case...i was hoping it will be another reason, i left because there is a better job out there. i want to leave this place as a bird with strong wings rather than a convict release from a prison.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.