A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A ring

The HR has revert to me regarding the ops job, something to do with reconciliation, processing...sounds boring now to me...after attending the dealing interview.

A consolation was that at least they have call, and will arrange another interview session with this particular operation manager. I have to wait for the email on the specific details.

I wasn't that delighted, i was pinning on the dealing one to call.

If the operations manager was to offer me, if the pay is attractive enough, what do i say...can i wait for the dealing one to revert to me?

A dilemma i foresee. How should i phrase my words?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.