A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, April 4, 2011

What is she doing now

What is she doing now?
I'm very keen to know
Is she partying with her friends
Is she having supper with her date
Did she caught latest movie?
Is she doing well @ work?
Is she happy?

I know she will be fine without me
I'm not important in her life nor anyone else

But why I still thinking about her?
She is the best thing that has happen in my life
That is why I still can't forget.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.