A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Spare tyre

Being with another woman really can help forget some emotional issues for a while.

For once I can give in to my emotional needs, it's like a therophy.

But like all therophy...u can't form rs w the doctor n client. It's forbidden.

I dont miss her at all...but just for 1 day. The medicine can only last 1 day.

I want a cure for the long term..and not a temporary relief that can numb the pain.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.