A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

30k worth of paper



Finally have the initiative to get the paper near the last day. The administrator also told me they be mailing me a A4 size result transcript.



The foodcourts, library are renovated. There is a new cafeteria at level 1. And now, this temporary installement of a rock wall infrastructure. The title state " I have reach the top at SIM" ... it seems to hint to me in some way that I have make it out of SIM...haha.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.