A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Love declaration?

I can still remember

your smile, laughter, what you have spoken.

From the aroma of your bakery

the scent of your perfume

the colors you have bought left a impression on me.

I just want you to know i like you

It's ok if you don't like me

I'm not a doctor nor a lawyer

I may not be social able nor charming

I'm square and dull as you have mentioned

But regardless i still want you to know

i will be here for you as a colleague

as a friend

and hopefully as a Soul mate.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.