A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Shedding the underdog skin to win

Cant recognise myself...even though its isnt much, but its isnt me.

To went out to such extend.

To be open of one's feeling and remain compose after

it will can be relieve for me

But need to make it comfortable for her

So she wont be in difficult position with the daily surrounding

Accept whats been say is what a man should do.

At least i knew i cant have done it another way more appropriate.

What will be the way and the plan which is tormenting me now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.