A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sucker

im a sucker for praise...haha...feels gd

Being on mc for 1 day, and returning back feels like they treasure me even more...perhaps i clear more "sai".

People calling my alias, teasing me, and Atas asking me what happen to me, why im on mc, as much as i want to fanatise that she is interested in me...haha...but i know she is the sort who cares....but ultimately shes concern, thats all i care.

But so what....haha...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.