A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New goals for the year or repeating old unaccomplish ones

Ya, having a credit card make life easy, can buy stuff online, perhaps time to invest in a different hobby.

Bought a DSLR for photography, taking buildings, scenery, kawaii mei mei, people, anything that will make me want to snap. Going to invest in lenes, perhaps longer range type. Well, have to wait for my pay check or bounus....hazi, no luck in changing job.

Going to learn driving. Feels outdated, most of my friends they have a license. Well, time to get one, since i have time to make the trip down, end decemeber, Basic theory test, here i come,

National skin center, want to retain my hair..haha...y have i become so vain, nah, im not, perhaps i want to look young, thats all. Book an appointment, hopefully it will reply me. Google many hair growing services, seems like general review arent good, better consult NSC.

Otaku, m i? Feels like i have 2 much money to spend if i went to buy PVC figures. Want to get a Seras Victoria figureine. I will need to buy air pump, air brush, paint, to paint it, perhaps if im good, i can resell it, along with my other Mecha models, some, which i didnt open. M i becoming to otaku cos i dont have much social activites? I being to understand that social interaction to me seems like much of a time wasting event only when there is some exchange going on..basically. But im not like tat all the time.

Social activities, what shld i endulge in? Hmm, hip hop dancing seems nice, but cant find a time slot due to my work commitments...how....headache. Kickboxing, or evolve marital arts seems to rough, im ugly enough, dont want to make matters worst, haha. So, what activities i like to learn as well increase my social circle?? Food for thought for te next yr...

Voluntery activies, only been to one activity when i volunteer as a misc helper for a forum. Now, there is a chance for me to be serious contributer to a organisation. Need to write a letter on why i choose to do this for this organisation, what is my motive. My reason is i want to understand view from the other party, how they percive life around them. Told this to a close buddy, he says my reason is wrong. Do i really want to help them??? Or is it i want to gain something from them???

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.