A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Javanese Massage

Finally visit my good friend's massage place. 1st time doing a body massage.

Feels weird at first, but later its ok.

After the massage, i join her at her secondary school class gathering at a Malay pub near Golden landmark. First time being there as well.

They have not met for 20 years. But it seems all good, they chat, laugh, share stories...i being to reflect on myself that i also miss out on my primary school class gathering.

I guess it doesn't matter where u r now, u just want to know these group of friends are around to celebrate life with u for occasions like this.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.