A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Whats next after YOG

Still feeling restless after the YOG.

Preimum F1 walk about is sold out. Mariah Carey is coming on Sun. Guess i stick to the zone 4 walkabout. Cheaper tix for walkabout zone 4 and I can experiment more with my noobish skil before investing in a more expensive lens. YA...something to look forward to after work, 24, 25, 26 Sept...here i come

Going Natas fair end of the mth to plan for a trip. Taiwan most probably will be my no 1 choice.

Hope i can survival the pending outfield.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.