A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

MY FIRST DATE

is today..after so long in my dream

i have come so far...it seems good...seems the right time

Its hard to believe good things do happen, happen to me, in love

In about few hours time, i be with the gal of my dream

i want to treasure this opportunity she has given me

My thanks extend to slap club, marcus, desmond, goof, for lenting their listening ear, and support to overcome this mental barrier of being not an underdog...at least for today

Follow my heart, all will be well

Its never abt me, its about her, making her feel good, special, will be my task today

I do not know what will happen, i duno what foolish thing i will do in moments i cant control.

Hope all is well tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.