A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

She feels good

abt the date, to me that is.

I teach her how to use my camera, n my panning technqiue..haha...sort of impress her...

She is cute, i got her to pose many shots for me...she is willingly, seriously, i can c the look, the smile on her cute face.

She is way better than any model, she is lovely.

Adam lambert, tks to u, i may not even cant get her out...im so jealous of u.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.