A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2 gatherings on 2nd Jan

Dont feel like going for the first one @ 1330.

But somehow force myself to go cos someone planned it. I rather meet each of them personally then a mass gathering. It feels so distance and hard to communicate. N there are some others i don't want to meet.

I'm selfish right. Just selfish. Thinking about myself.

Well..guess i just stick thru the lunch, then i go off to the 2nd one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.