A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If she likes u, it doesn't matter how u confess

Met her for dim sum. Later ask her to walk to marina bay front.

The weather isn't too hot. It was raining just a few hrs ago.

We walked, closer n closer to the office.

I ask her to stop, took out the flowers, a first I bought for a gal.

She was shock. More shock than the bday surprise.

She immediately ask I like her? She went histerical. But she was smiling. Happy.

I sort of looking forward for her to rej me. Cos I knw I like her but I can't maintain the rs.

For me, it's too stop this headache, this constant thinking about her in my mind. I sink myself too deep.

But she is by far, the best gal I know. Beautiful in the outside n inside.

She told me she will be a monster if we r together. I believe. I'm ain't ready.

Gave everything, done almost everything my heart want to do.

I can rest now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.