A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

2nd ops

Just when my surgical wounds is almost heal, i have to go for another ops to remove the screws in my leg. Need to endure the process of getting the stitches removed, waiting for the wound to heal, before i can start physio.

Going to take at least another month i guess. Tired and strained. Deprived my freedom. Almost sick and tired of my life.

Sitting down or lying on the bed too long makes me feel like a zombie. Going to work is a time killer, but having to endure not going for a normal lunch break dulls my senses...almost glued to the chain for almost 10 hours straight.

It really change my life.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.