A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, May 4, 2009

What is life? - something i always ask

I tink i ask myself many times when i have nothing to do or i encounter something which i cant resolve...

There was this answer, life is what you made up to be...
my metaphor of life also changes...

when ur in love, life is being with someone you love

when ur in business, life is about taking risk

when ur ill, life is about living like there is no tomorrow.

Life is indeed what you made up to be.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.