A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1st day at work

now i have a ang mo boss, but he dont act like one, he chat up wit me, i have not yet feel the pressure from him using his rank. It is only me who draw the differences.

My perm colleague, is a chio bu, mature, knows how to dress up. Never probe abt her age, whether she is attached, she always smile, vy approachable, sometimes when i c her smile, i tink my work seems to feel much lighter, easier to cope. haha. I guess it will be a matter of time i will get her on my face book with the rest of the team.

My seniors, all of them are from other departments, they are just temporary here to help out. After they have hired another 2 more persons, 1 more manager, tats it, we are on our own sailing this ship.

Work basically is just excel, reconciliation, matching, calling, emailing. Seems like nothing to do, repetitive. Unlike my dealer work, which is dynamic, you wont know what to expect!

Hrs are flexible, ppl are cooporative, seems like there are no loofers yet...guess they pay much to get quality people who can work and produce.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.