A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cash is the bait, now time earn it

My senoir is getting married and is going off next 2 weeks. It will be a crash course to train me within this week...haha...i duno wat to say man. Im happy for him but no so much for myself. I will be excel expert if i carry on with this role. I didnt expect one to do so much data management....man...u have to c it to know.

Looking at the pay im getting, tink with higher pay comes higher responsibility, steeper learning curve, and being initiative to learn the ropes.

People say my face look stress...haha..and my team mate, my dear colleage, so cute, keep saying "Steady boh", smiling at me, just sitting opposite to my desk. Think she must have felt my stress feeling...haha.

Went home together, ok, on the train, just for 2 stops, sitting beside each other, her face is oval shape, large pearl shape eyes, tan complexion, she really look cute. Despite her model look presence, actually, she is very warm, always smiling...duno if this is her tactic to get the seniors to help her...haha...im so bad to think this way...hazi...tink i have enough of eating and shitting at the same place...i dont want to have a crush on my colleague, especially one that i will work closely for the next yr...

at least, i have a eye candy to look, to feel motivated to dress up, who knows whom i will meet

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.