A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, May 28, 2010

lost my phone

Sad sia...n i oslo discover i missing 1 contact lens as wel...poof...

Yesterday nite trying to take out my right eye contact lens, but find it difficult to do so, tis morning, i went to try again, it seems like i dont have the lens....crap.

Went drinking yesterday nite, it was nice, getting tipsy, drinking, met my chio colleague...but didnt went in wit her into the club...now being to feel regrets....what m i expecting, a chance, nope, just to chill out...

i feel so bad asking them to leave the pub but dessert them at the club and left by myself...perhaps im too blur minded to make right decision. But i do know that, to keep your possessions in check all the time if u go chiong...

What i lost is a phone, aside from the pictures, no naked ones, but only those of embarassing types like my army mates kana sabo with toothpaste and half naked posing in the bunk....whats more critical, is the information i stall in the notes, schedules, there are some emails as well, and i didnt clear the cache....oya, time to change my password fast...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.