A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Farewell montage

Done my first photo montage and send it to the gals n every1.
They say it's wonderful, impressive, awesome.
The gals were touched!

My friend ask y u wan to do so much for
the interns.

Guess I have fun I ever have b4...n I like one of them.

But she's attached, n they r happily in love...I shouldn't step in.

I'm feel something for her...but that's history now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.