A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hugs xposed

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090721200034AAaKTu4

got my ans...can't read 2 much into hugs n kiss. Hahaha...I'm so nerdy...u can't ask permission for hugs.. U jus do it...I'm lucky guess...to feel young again...

But the kiss...really can't xplain it...mayb I'm 2 cute :)

nxt wk their last week...plan to bk table at butters...a place they been wanting to go but always dnt have the chance. Hope they like it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.