A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hugs n kiss

Met néw ppl for drinking. Was with 2 syt. Last destination was arena. We. R high...but tis isn't the first time we dance like tis. She hugs. Omg....I was caught by surprise....n she kiss on my cheek...a wet one...for a while...wet....I was like..is she crazy....she has a bf u knw...I remind myself....it mayb it's the age of the young...where Im still can't accept these behaviour...but she did won my heart for th nite....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.