A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hi

It was raining. As usual, i maneuver in a fast walking pace among the human traffic. For the 1st time, i met my mentor on the way to work...a collegue who help me alot..more than others...i can feel her sincerity and patience for teaching me despite my stupidity. Haha, guess im lucky.

I slowly walk behind her back and then stroll beside her. "Hi"

Her surprising or shock impression is worth to see. At the same time, i catch a glimpse of her smile, with her eyes turning her attention at me.

This moment leaves a lasting impression...cant help recalling her expression. Seems to be a gd reason to go to work 2mor...haha..what m i thinking (smack my head)..doze off to zzz

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.