A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Broken telephone

For the 1st time, i did so much calling to clients that it took me half a day to complete the list. I feel like an machine, but a broken one.

Since lunch, i has been doing a non stop calling marathon. Eyes fixed to the flickering monitor screen, ears listening closely to the phone, fingers strolling the mouse wheel, sitting hunched under the aircon on the red cushion chair.

Random calls and instructions are bombarding at me, and i need to stay alert to know whats the order and not to lose track of my own priorities. Multitasking and priorites task management is a skill to have and sharpen in this line.

Despite finishing the duty late, it wasn't done accurately due to my intention to call so many clients before the cut off timing. Damn. What a mistake! My collegue had to verify with me about my work. Feel so paisey.

I knew im going to be sick. My nose is stuffy, coughing randomly, my eyes feels warm and my throat is dry, my head is druming. Feel like taking an mc on monday, but if i do that, if something wrong goes wrong on the work i done on Friday, no one will know what exactly happens as its my own duties. Thus abandoning my team like this is not my style. Perhaps i stay for half a day, if everything is fine, then i proceed to take a half day..haha. Ready for the chopping board.

I still not ready to handle this amount of simple work load by myself to maintain at the utmost accuracy with the pace of work accumulating per second. What a let down.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.