A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Familiar stranger

I saw a familiar back walking away from me.

I reduced my usual pace, my eyes trail this stranger's back from afar.

The stranger sensed someone is behind her despite my heighten measures.

She saw a familiar face and smile with a giggle which i can never expect nor forget.

Her once long wavy hair has been straighten and trimmed but she is still as capativating, but today is specially mesmerizing.

I dare not look at her in the eyes but i tried to peek while she is unaware.

Her mascara is messed up but still add charm to her lovey dovey eyes.

I tried to breathe when she's close to me so i can remember the scent when she's away.

She will always try to be honest and remain true to her conscious and makes everyone happy with her laughing toes.

I tried to be rational with my mind without mixing realtiy with make up hypothesis about what if's.

Life goes on with my gaze on this familiar stranger at a distance as always.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.