A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Most negative person

Yesterday got the license to deal. I was initially happy... i tink, but later i realise i wasn't. Haha...irony. Something which i initially wanted to have..now i despise having it.

I have thoughts of leaving but so far, no replys from other positions. Im now not so sure whether im looking for a career, or appropriate job, pay, work environment or just the right people to work with.

Now im working with the worst possible person ever. Heard he is asked to leave by his previous coy and his name smell in this industry. Just my luck to work with this idiot.

Life is like standstill, no clear indication whats install in the future, but just surviving. Life i imagine after finishing my degree wasn't as rosy. Many unexpected factors have change the circumstances i have thought.

Whatever it is, things can be worse...haha...miss atas say me: im the most negative person she ever met...a compliment? haha.

i also agree...but i feel im also the kindest person as i will just take the crap, the blames, the black wok, w/o giving myself a chance to forgive myself.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.