A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sourcing for new cash inflows

How can i increase my pool my dough asides from my work income?

1. Part times? Tution? More feasible during weekend, cons, commitment to students.

2. Moonlighting? Thats even harder, need lobang, very often, pt jobs need sign contract. This need luck and depend on the job description.

3. Business? Haha..what can i offer? Handmade cards? Selling my gundam colllection? More like grudges sales. Perhas i can do reselling of goods on online aution sites, buying and selling, earning the spread? Haha. Need capital. Need to know what goods i be focusing into, the capital i be investing and prepare for losses if i cant clear my inventory and faulty goods.

4. Advertisements!! Ad sense! Haha.yaya...its not easy. To increase a substantial human traffic to one's blog is hard. Its a skill, marketing. As for how to do it, im still exploring..so far no $ from my blogs..haha.

5. Cant think of anymore beyond my capabilities...looks like the most feasible is to find a better paying job..HAHAHA

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.