A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Colour for the day

Stylish Silver Dragons

Modest Purplish Red

Classic Faded Purple

Bright Glossy Red

Mysterious Dull Black

Cute Peachy Pink

Comfortable Dirty Green

Pink Polka Dots White Stripes

Silky black

Rainbow strips

Bold leafy green with striking black

Sunny yellow with modest black

Dark alluring violet

Checker grey and black

Classic silver and dirty black

Moody black with a shy pink...is she sad

Flashy green with black

Green cover with black, match with bache colour

Snow white curves

Pink with black

Black cover, green with inner sexy black

Sunflower yellow bloom

Black with flirty pink

Curly white



Really like this colours very much

Love you
I cant take you off my mind, your always on my mind

I always worry for you silently whenever you are sad, unhappy or angry

And im always happy when your laughing but disappointed as im not laughting with you

I wanted to show concern but not too excessively thus i choose to shut myself in.

You seems so perfect but i know you are not

But its what you are right now whom i know that i like about you

Your laughter, your attitude, your expressions.

Just simply everything, i want to adore, hug and embrace you.

I think i fall in love with you.

But love is a 2 sided affair, where the underdog will choose not to take a chance.

Carrying the touch, hoping the fire will burn out one day, living life with regrets.

I wish i can tell you how much I care about you, how much i want to be more than just friends.

But the consequence of a declaration of love does not equal to a happy ending.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.