A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Luck

I seem to lack it. I always have to work the hard way to get things i want, and thru crap and difficulties. Others seem to do it easily. Perhaps its the fate of a dog, to slot and guard the house at nite when the owners are zzz.

Luck in trading
I have miss the bull run, now i have to miss the bear run...and now what i have, is a bull run again...and i have to make an entry in this early bull stage when the bear start to cease....crap man...just when i just have my "shorting" mechanism.

Even with my system in place, odds of making entry still is consider volatile as it recognised momentum and set ups before signalling an entry point despite the so call "bottom" prices.

When 1 face with losses despite having or armed with strategies, 1 still need luck.

Luck at work
With me doing everthing at 2nd shift, i have to take all calls, take all orders and have to work ot jus to finish up my own mandane stuff...it seems my collegue is incorrigible. I understand his work is important, thus i take all work without complaints, but cant he at least help out a bit instead of doing his non work related stuff and have to come and so call "monitor" me that i do all the bloody work....i really wish he can leave, leave for good...but if he leave, his work will be pass to me... and no 1 will be able to help me...as offering the aid i offer to him to enable that bloody slacker king to finish his work...

More work for me, mroe mistakes for me, for things to follow up. While he can leave work on time, be happy like a fox.

Luck at romance
Luck? theres no such thing as luck.

I have to work harder to get things done and expectations achieve. It had never been easy. Perhaps, there are also others who always had to go thru the hard way...hazi...comparsion against people who are better offs or have the stuff which you dont have...life will be miserable. U dont need a reason to be happy, but its hard to remain satisfy...man are greedy. I feel deprived of luck.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.