A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BBQ at sat

nervous abt it, you know, many people around, you seem to slip among the crowd, but actually u are truly alone.

She will be there, i heard. Nice to see her again, but weird. Perhaps its been numerous time i saw her, but never in this setting.

If she stayin overnite, my heart will definitely tell me to stay as well. But my mind told me its pointless...haha...why, man learn from experience, when a girl make up her mind, its pointless to change her decision.

She will be surrounded by flowerly guys, rich, charmastic people, im none of those. im jus a passer by in this small part of her working life.

A passing rain in the hot noon, thats it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.