A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Paint ball

Kinda fun. Won the tourment, first, with my team...haha

Unbelievable. I was late, came abt 1/2hr later, making a entrance during the briefing.

Saw my AVP, crawling beside me, kana shot, was kinda interesting...haha..

We have to capture a flag, a brick, and plant a flag to win. Beaten 3 other teams to be crown the champion.

Took a few photos, hopefuly can get my hands on them.

Thats all for a sat and i slept till sun.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.