A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

She came

with Mr S.

I knew it, he is a good catch after all, rich, well manner.

I drank duno how many shots of voka at a poker game, just to vent my own frustration, why is it that i cant get what i want, but i know that if im her, i will chose him as well...admiting my own defeat to a better player.

Life isnt suppose be fair, the best player win.

Im not her friend, im not her colleague, im not someone she knew...im just a stranger...like many others...

i want to be drunk, to puke like no tomorrow...im a fool.

a bloody fool.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.