A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

i finally learnt

how to cycle..haha..ya. i knw at a late age.

I was determined, and manage to cycle a distance..within 4 hrs of training, before heading to the bbq, with my arms and legs beaten.

Cos i do not want to embarass myself..haha...im so full of pride, especially infront of the one i like.

I am so proud of myself..now im able to do night cycling adventure...when i comfortable with long distance balancing on the new found skill and tool.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.