A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Christms greeting fwd to me

2day i gotten a email from a close friend i called G. He forward to me some1's (i call X) email christmas greeting to another person and me. I have no idea why would him forward me the christmas greeting from X. Is he lazy to type a christmas greeting and send to his friends, or is he acting as a messanger for X to send to me because i block X? I did not want to probe G on this matter, because i choose to be forgotten by X and i do not bear hopes that X will remember me. I just wish X to be happy and be surrounded by people whom she luv and they luv back. Btw, the christmas greeting is a personal message and not a E card, thus i feel privilage if its being send by the sender herself. However if my friend G is just "borrowing" the greeting and send to me, i have to say his action reflect badly on himself.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.