A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Goals for the new year 2008

Doable goals (goals which i will set to achieve)
  1. Lose weight by doing exercise for about 30-60min, target weight lost is 10kg and pass my ippt by feb 07(highly difficult)
  2. open a trading account, start my tradin system, by feb i shld have my account and started to have 1 stock in my portfolio
  3. get a job to start the cash flow, target 2.2 - 2.5k (highly unlikely)
  4. go on tour with my family within june-december (need calcualate tickets, destination, number of days, which tour ticket)
  5. save space for goals i discover along the way

All words, no action goals (goals which i may end up not doing)

  1. Get a GF? haha...c fate..cant even bother to meet new ppl
  2. Rock climbing? climbing mountains? See if i have the time and energy and buddies who will want to climb
  3. Standchart marathone 08? haha, cant even finish my 2.4km
  4. Attend the rmit graduation convent? think i pass on that, im not especially proud of my achievements..hazi
  5. Cancel my singnet plans, MIO sucks..but it expires in 2009, means i have to pay a pently, hazi...dnt tink i can afford it
  6. haha, tink there will be more unfinish goals to come
Now i have 2 library books wit me, better finish it soon. One is "God Delusion" by Richard Dawkin (recommended by Kelvin) another is "Way of the Turtle" (came across the book in Borders, never expected it to be quite famous in the trading field) Once i get on with my trading, will share my knowledge on the blog.

I used to read only text books and a few selected finance and business biography books. Now i hope to develop the interest in reading more, enquiring more knowledge, especially the trading expertise field. How to create multiple cash generating vehicles so that i can use my limited time to earn more, thus reduing my financial burden. 1 word: to get out of the rat race.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.