A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Drag

Now with a FT job, seems like i have attain what i want to do, but i dont seem to be enjoying this adaption process.

i didnt pass my test, didnt clear my ippt, did many mistakes at work, trying to learn every possible work but i know i cant handle so much...ya, these are the reasons which make me feel down, idling during my weekends doing useless stuff, trying to temporary forget my lost, my failures.

I dont look forward going to work. I dislike this feeling. But i have to face reality, pick myself up soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.