A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Confession

I hav too many bottled up emotions i wan to tell...after looking @ her...i wan to be there for her, lent her my support...always be with her

I went back to the platform, hoping i can find something or anything, if i do lost it on the way back when im drunk like f.

i send an sms, confess to her. I cant bear to c her cry again.

I went to her place next morning, she replied. I want to c her, accy her to her work place, her new role. I want her to feel nothing wrong has taken place yesterday, all is good. Im willing to wait for her.

When i asked abt the smses, she say she deleted it accidently and ask me what is it about. There was a awkward silence that i cant think what to say.

Why i didnt say it out? Cos i know i was drunk? Or cos i dnt have the balls to say it out, using sms to test the water? F...im not like this

Im now jobless, im not rich, im jus a simple joe...n i know her expectations.

All i want, is jus let her know i like her n do i have the chance to court her.

She convey the answer to me very well. Lets be friends, her indirect answer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.