A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Favourite gal

Some love need to be mutual, some don't.

Mine has been a one sided all along, but i don't mind, bcos she knows...and she likes me as well, vy much, as a friends.

I wil become a better man n hope, one day, perhaps, if there is chance again, n if im not too late, she will still be my favorite gal

I always wondered why is it always so hard to say the 3 words...bcos u cant just say it out, its the actions over time that justifed the 3 words.

It takes commitment, trust and confidence to be that the love of your partner. N it takes more to put her always before yourself interest.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.