A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Miss her

Wondering what she is doing nw?

I wan to knw but I cant find out cos there is no reason.

Feel like chasing her shadow. It seems I can nv reach there.

Pushing my boundaries, pressing my buttons, becoming a better me

That's her effect.

I can only be there for her when she needs me, but not when I want to

Unconditional love is difficult cos all u do is give, n expect nothing in return.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.