A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A drink

She came back today and I asked her out for a drink nearby. I be so much wanting to see her so badly...i really miss her.

It was great to see her. Her happy self. Her smile, her eyes, her everything. It was like winning the lottery,

Listening to her stories, looking @ her eyes, making fun of her. She is so cute.

She will be working in the diff shift, leaving to another team. She wanted to accompany me till i left this coy...all e way...i believe she really mean that...but knowing me, i will not allow her to do that..there is no reason to torture her self, sacrifice her rest for a mere me...

M i more than a friend, can i be more than a friend...or m i just a friend who need her more than ever? Most probably its the latter.

I just want her to be happy, to be comfortable with me. I just want that. And i think she is happy tonight.

Live for the present, the moment, cherish the time together, that's all i care being with her.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.