A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Helping internal customers

Internal customers refer to our colleagues.

I have this IT issue for quite some time. I used this program often than the rest of the whole department..yet for 2 months..nothing is done...i have email the IT guys twice, spoken to them directly 2 twice...yet nothing is done....i wish i can tell them " Hey Mr X and mr Y...i understand you are busy with nothing...and i knw u say with tis software glitch, i can still do this and this....YES i knw...but u have any bloody idea i need to do this possibly 10000000x times more than you...and this minor inconvinence is causing me MAJOR INCONVINENCE AND WILL EFFECT MY INSTRUCTIONS TO BOTH MY CLIENTS AND THE COMPANY...hope you will understand"

After constant reminders, walking pass their office, looking at them doing NOTHING...OK..CLEANING MOUSE..WIPING THEIR MONITORS...ENSURING THEIR OFFICE HYGIENE, busy with petty issues, i decided not to tell them anymore...What angers me is whenever they ask for my "help", i just do it promptly...i really hope they recipocate...

Yesterday, my supervisor and another pretty gal collegue..request to change monitor..to flat screen..when the IT guys come in..they see my dinosaur monitor..more lousier than my collegues..thought i request to change..my reply " im used to it...and i never ask for the change..thanks"

I was thinking..i been waiting for yr bloody assistance to fix my soft ware issues which is clearly more critical, and im using the worst possible monitor in the whole of the department..i didnt complaint...yet just 1 request from my gal collegue and my boss...you come rushing down to install the flat screens.

I have given up on the it department guys...bias or not...or slacker

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.