A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lost my cert after 3 months

Welcome to the elephant company.

Today the HR call me...telling me indirectly they have lost my test results which i gave them on early April. I cant believe now they then tell me.

They have time to plan outing like "amazing race","improving the customer service program",blah blah....okok..they are humans...maybe they have shortage of man power..maybe they have more priorities to handle..maybe...

If its the company outside clients..i guarantee they be screwed upside down,side ways and inside out.

Advice: Take care of your internal customers..PLZ...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.