A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Batam Trip after my last day @ work

I was moody, my heart was with her..missing my colleagues and wondering why all has ended...

Thankfully, the dudes who are with me, are kinda fun.

M, a fren, lost his iphone 4...ouch rite...feel like laughing @ him...but of cos, i understand how he feel.

K, a fren, was inspired, and sing a song, i decide to remake it and make it a full song..haha


M lost iphone4 this christmas

Last month, M give himeself iphone4
but the very next day he went batam and gave it away
N give it to someone special special

Once bitten and twice shy
M keep leaving his phone on the table top
Tell me M, have u not learn
Well it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me

(Happy Christmas!) M wrapped it up and sent it
With a gorillaz casing saying "I lost it again" and I meant it

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.